6 Rose Soap Benefits
1. Antibacterial QualitiesRoses are naturally anti-bacterial and so you won’t be damaging your skin with other specialised products. Did you know that much of the antibacterial soap now on the market contains a number of chemicals that are unhealthy for human beings and the environment alike?
2. Anti-inflammatoryRoses are known to contain anti-inflammatory agents that tighten capillaries, which can help reduce the appearance of blotches or red marks on the skin caused by inflammation. It can also assist in helping reduce the physical blemishes caused by Erythrosis and Rosacea.
3. Excellent For Dry And Sensitive SkinFor centuries, Rose French soaps have been a big hit for the ladies who want a gentle cleanser that is effective, natural, and provides a lovely scent. It possesses excellent cleaning properties while also being gentle on your skin.
4. AntioxidantRoses have high concentrations of vitamin C that protect the skin from everyday living. Regular use of Rose soap especially helps as a protectant against damage caused by the sun.
5. A Wonderful ScentRoses have a fresh and natural scent, as nature intended, and Rose soap is no different. With the ability to change your mood, the scent of rose can relax you and lessen your anxiety, whilst encouraging emotional well-being. It may also help you sleep better at night, so you’ll awake to feel refreshed and ready to start the day.
6. Anti-aging Rose SoapThe natural astringent properties within roses benefit the skin in keeping it toned, looking fresh, and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, by closing open pores. Dissimilar to conventional alcohol-based lotions, rose leaves your skin feeling smooth, not dehydrated.
***The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
The same benefits for the Rose Water too...
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.
I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real.
The craziest girl on the block?
You'll know her the minute you see her,
She's the one who is in an advanced state of shock.
She thinks she's in love.
She thinks she's in Spain.
She isn't in love,
She's merely insane.
The Lobster: The Movie
In the film, single people are sent to a special hotel, where they have 45 days to find a new partner. If they don't find a partner, society rejects them, and turns them into animals of their choice.
Hotel Manager: Now the fact that you will turn into an animal if you fail to fall in love with someone during your stay here is not something that should upset you or get you down. Just think, as an animal you'll have a second chance to find a companion. But, even then, you must be careful; you need to choose a companion that is a similar type of animal to you. A wolf and a penguin could never live together, nor could a camel and a hippopotamus. That would be absurd."
And the absurdity continues with lines like this one:
Hotel Manager: "Congratulations The course of your relationship will be monitored closely.by our staff and by me personally. If you encounter any problems, any tensions, any arguing, that you cannot resolve yourselves, you will be assigned children. That usually helps, a lot."
There is more though...if you escape into the forrest and be a "Loner," there isn't really freedom there either.... there are serious rules and if you don't follow those rules, you could end up with severed lips or blind. If (god forbid) you happen to fall in love organically with another loner.
Essentially, you're screwed no matter what because the loners are rebells who mess with the couples too. The movie was so darn crazy yet so darn relevant!
Life as a single person didn't fulfil because you got turned into an animal if you were single for longer than 45 days and if you didn't, you could get killed by another single person on the hunt. Mmhmmm. Symbolic for sure. Lol.
Life as a loner didn't fulfil because if you decided to be a part of that group you couldn't even flirt with another human being. Against the loner rules.
To forge your own path - you had to essentially become a refugee. I won't share the end. I will just say I fast forward a lot of it because it was either zombie nation or violent. Yikes. What. Was. I. Thinking.
Day 3 of the 4 day "soft" cleanse is complete. The Oxy Powder is very good indeed! And today I made Barley Tea too!! And guess what one of the benefits of drinking barley tea?
Blood sugar level can be reduced and regulated by the use of barley tea. Barley tea also acts as a blood cleanser. Lowering the cholesterol level in the body, it offers a healthy heart. As the Japanese say, blood gets freed from impurities by drinking mugicha! Made some more for tomorrow and added the center part of a pineapple (the hard part) Should taste good!
As it turned out, Penny's Mom isn't going away this week. So I won't be puppy sitting after all. That means I just get to play with her when I see her. That works great for me! This seems to work for her too. Sweet Pup
that's all I got today